About MTN YERF Khula Natsi
MTN Foundation in collaboration with Youth Enterprise Revolving Fund invites the Youth of Eswatini wishing to grow/expand their existing businesses to apply for funding under MTN Youth Fund Khula Natsi project. The MTN Foundation’s sponsorship is worth E200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Emalangeni) to support Youth between the ages of 18-35. The Youth Enterprise Revolving Fund is the implementing partner in this project.
The applicant fills in the forms providing information which shall among others include:
- Information about the applicant(s)
- Form is taken to Umphakatsi or Zone Leader for vetting they append their signature and stamp the form
- The form is taken for further vetting at Inkhundla through signature and stamp
- Applicants should ensure that before submission, attachments are included as guided in the requirements checklist found in the last page of the application form.
- Submit application form and other documents to either; Youth Fund, SNYC offices or local Inkhundla centre.
- Upon receipt of loan applications, YERF officials will conduct preliminary evaluation of loans (pre-selection).
- Qualifying applications will be forwarded to Intermediary (IDCE) for loan appraisal.
- Applications recommended by the Intermediary will be reviewed by an evaluation committee comprising of a representative from YERF & MTN Foundation. A decision shall be taken to either approve or defer the loan.
- Certified copy of ID
- Completed MTN-YERF “Khula Natsi” loan application form
- Business plan
- Market confirmations
- Entity registration documents (for registered companies)
- Trading license (where applicable)
- Applicable licenses and/or permits
- Proof of authority for business premises
- Evidence of existing business